Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It Also Demonstrates the City


I also want to develop the trip to Paris, where I ate very little, and remained flat in the beautiful Montmartre. I had a neighbor who has decided a number of strange items to decorate the front stoop.

Here are a few chickens.


And these are the horses.

The best, this particular measure.

There were many rocks in the garden of the Musee Rodin. I found them very important, and did not want to leave a single undocumented.

Finally, there was a lone spelunker from under the Eiffel Tower. It appeared to be a good time, but was very serious.


English to Hungarian to English

"Original" Hungarian:
Azt is szeretné, hogy dolgozza ki az utazás Párizsba, ahol nagyon sokat ettem, és maradt a szép lakás Montmartre. Volt egy szomszéd, aki úgy döntött, néhány furcsa elemek díszítik a front görnyed.
Sok volt a sziklák, a kertben a Musee Rodin. Megtaláltam őket nagyon fontos, és nem akarta hagyni egyetlen dokumentálatlan.

2 comments: