Friday, August 28, 2009

Here on the West Coast

Now I come to my new home out west. I've been spending much time in the woods, and I feel very close to the ground these days.

I came with me in this beautiful little clock that I enjoyed very much.

It is also the most exciting part was published in the dancing flames. There was also a naked girl with flaming nipples. I was very entranced for a long time in this show. He has flaming swords.




Finally, here is the cake I went with my baby on his birthday before I left. It has chocolate, strawberry and butter cream. Very yummy.




English to Icelandic to English

"Original" Icelandic:
Nú hef ég komin á nýtt heimili mínu út í vestur. Ég hef verið að eyða miklum tíma í skóginum, og mér finnst mjög nálægt jörðina þessa dagana.
Ég kom með mér í þessu litla fallega klukka sem ég hef notið mjög mikill.
Einnig er mest spennandi hluti var birt í dansi eldi. Það var líka nakinn stúlka með logandi brjóstvarta. Ég var mjög entranced í langan tíma í þessu birtast. Hann hefur logandi sverð.

No comments:

Post a Comment